Monday, January 4, 2010

Preserving the Memories

How many times have you arrived someplace and remembered that you were not carrying your trusty camera? In the past, it was a cumbersome gadget that took a lot of figuring in order to coach out a passable photo. I never did master that F-stop business. I prefer a digital small camera that basically does all the work and delivers some very good photo likenesses of reality.
Canon PowerShot SD1200IS 10 MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.5-inch LCD (Dark Gray)Kodak EasyShare C180 10.2MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Zoom and 2.4 inch LCD - RedSony Cyber-shot DSC-H20/B 10.1 MP Digital Camera with 10x Optical Zoom and Super Steady Shot Image Stabilization

There are many different digital camera brands and they all take great photos. Make sure you purchase a memory card and install it before you leave. This camera is also great for making copies of existing photos. It is far less time consuming and less expensive than scanning each photograph.
       I bought a box of Christmas cards and took pictures of them. I sent these digitized photos to my facebook friends instead of paying for postage.  Make a digital photo library of the valuables in your home in case of fire or theft. Carry your small digital camera in your purse so documentation of accidents may be made immediately. I carry my digital camera more than I carry my ipod.

No comments:

Post a Comment