Saturday, December 22, 2012

Swim on!


Large, gorgeous and desirable. Don't let anyone convince you that you are incapable of having a great time on vacation simply because you have put on a little weight. Some men actually prefer a woman with a bit of meat on her bones. I once found myself in a bar in New York City with a good friend. The men were gathered around offering to buy us drinks. I have a rule about drinks. If I do not have any money in my pocket, I generally refuse a drink. 

  

Workout and stay tight. Why? Simple. Sometimes a man feels a certain amount of ownership over a lady because he bought her a drink. Under these circumstances I keep the price of a few drinks in my purse. Once a man begins to show unwanted attention, and some even allude to the drink, I order the man a drink and excuse myself from his vicinity. Back in the day, I seldom topped 135. My friend topped over 200. Many times men walked right through me and made it clear that they were interested in my friend and not me. Even today, when I am a far cry from the 135 of those days, men are still attracted.  My advice is to continue to workout and keep it tight. Keep the breasts and buns firmly lifted. This will not go unnoticed. Good luck, my buxom beach bunnies.



Large is beautiful and more alluring than one might think. My father used to say that he loved a woman with hair in her stockings and enough body to hold onto. I know. You spend half of your life making sure that your legs are remarkably smooth and free of stubble. Just understand that much of what we do is for ourselves and not for prospective mates. Be good to yourself for yourself and not for some man that you might meet somewhere in the future. Do you really think that women all over the world are maiming themselves with wax and paste in order to remove all hair. Get a grip and recognize that people all over the world are not the same.



 The best shipping cost available. Accept and love yourself and you will be 99% closer to enjoying life as an individual who is just the right size.  99 cent shipping on all orders! Offer valid 6/6-6/7/2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment